Due Diligence Services
Due diligence is an investigation or an audit of a business or person prior to signing a contract or an act with a certain standards, care in order to confirm the facts of a matter under consideration.
It is an effective way to avoid unnecessary harm to either of the party involved in a legal transaction, however in reality it is essential to verify background information related to a particular legal transaction. It comprises of systematic programming of critical analysis which is supposed to be done prior to make any business deal.
A properly analysed and complete due diligence is necessary before making a potential investment and understanding of a business.
A common example of due diligence in various industries is the process through which a potential acquirer evaluates a target company or its assets for an acquisition. The theory behind due diligence holds that performing this type of investigation contributes significantly to informed decision making by enhancing the amount and quality of information available to decision makers and by ensuring that this information is systematically used to deliberate in a reflexive manner on the decision at hand and all its costs, benefits, and risks.
Business transactions and corporate finance.
Due diligence takes different forms depending on its purposes:
● The examination of a potential target for merger, acquisition, privatization, or similar corporate finance transaction normally by a buyer. (This can include self-due diligence or “reverse due diligence”, i.e. an assessment of a company, usually by a third party on behalf of the company, prior to taking the company to market.).
● A reasonable investigation focusing on material future matters.
● An examination being achieved by asking certain key questions, including, how do we buy, how do we structure an acquisition, and how much do we need to pay?
● An investigation of current practices of process and policies.
● An examination aiming to make an acquisition decision via the principles of valuation and shareholder value analysis.
Our specialized team comprising legal and financial professionals employ multi-disciplinary approach in analyzing the transactions and industry related risks, commercial and financial viabilities, prospective growth and future contingencies, tax implications and work to deliver the most efficient report with possible solutions and suggestions.