“Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will accomplish them.”
It’s remarkable how much of a productivity kicker an organization gets from top talent.
Most companies don’t get it right:
Since, business leaders know that talent is valuable and scarce, you might assume that they would know how to find it. A whopping 82 percent of companies don’t believe they recruit highly talented people. For companies that do, only 7 percent think they can keep it. More alarmingly, only 23 percent of managers and senior executives active on talent-related topics believe their current acquisition and retention strategies will work.
Thus, in order to get it right, one has to focus on the creation of the path wherein the talent can be utilized in full with employee’s long term commitment towards the organization.
One of the ways to achieve the above stated facts, issuing ESOPs i.e. “Employee Stock Option Plans” can be a good option:
By issuing ESOPs:
- The employee will receive benefit, for which he will stay for longer term, thereby giving their best to the company in the form of their experience, talent and skills. The longer term will have a direct impact on their productivity which will have a direct impact on the overall productivity of the organization helping in increasing revenue.
- Companies will be successful in extracting the maximum out of the talent thereby encouraging them to stay for longer to get the esop benefit.
- The Company achieves the target of satisfying the employee’s growth needs.
- A stimulating factor for the creative people in the organization.
- It helps the talent hit the target no one else can hit.
We, here at Advisor Capital can guide the companies in such a way in which they can ensure continuity of the talent thereby having the best and most out of them by issuing the ESOPs as:
“People do not stay for money, they stay for what they do, with whom they do and where they do it”.